As I sit here in Chicago, waiting for my flight to Toledo, I have to wonder why people think its okay to wear their pajamas on the plane. Come on! What if their plane crash lands and they have to survive in the wild for days until they are rescued? Pajamas do not equal good survival clothing! Think about it people…you never know when your life will turn into an adventure story!
Using science to smite the unbelievers
What I’m ReadingThe Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan
- RT @JPPersichetti: Everyone says what *not* to do in a query. Here's what you *should* do: give a CHARACTER with a tangible GOAL, a MOTIVAT… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kjonuska: I’m selling #Transference at @OzoCoffee in Longmont today! https://t.co/vAgpgSF52P 1 month ago
- RT @SamSykesSwears: Writing a novel is like putting a grizzly bear through college. You know there's a vague chance this might work out and… 1 month ago
- RT @cmclymer: Sarah Sanders wanted really badly to have a dramatic photo of the decision to bomb Syria. It didn't work out so well. A play… 2 months ago
- RT @jessphoenix2018: I put my career & life on hold to replace @SteveKnight25. It's not a career move for me. I'm a scientist, not a politi… 2 months ago